A fascinating fact about the Mediterranean diet is that it was recognized by UNESCO as an Intangible Cultural Heritage on November 16th 2010 because it mainly contains fruits, whole grains, beans, olive oil, vegetables and herbs. If it sounds interesting to you, keep reading because I will list the best Mediterranean restaurant right here in Saigon for you.
This is a German restaurant and they serve Kebabs and bowls with vegan options and vegetarian options. If you fancy a loaf of kebab with lambs or chicken and vegetables, this restaurant is meant for you.
It is located right in Binh Thanh District, which is a part of the center of Saigon, so it is convenient for you to get there. Moreover, you can also order by phone or Facebook page if eating out is not your option today.
A special thing about this restaurant is that ingredients here are homemade, premium, fresh and nutritious.
When you first come to this restaurant, you are very likely to be captured by the primary color, which is brown. This color can make people feel at home and it helps people get closer to each other. It is suitable for friend get-togethers or family get-togethers. However, if you have a new friend and you want to bring them somewhere to have friendly conversations, eating a kebab and drinking some beer may be all you need.
This restaurant wants to bring customers the best experience with kebabs and bowls because the food is mouthwatering and healthy as well.
- Address: 112 Pham Viet Chanh Street, Ward 19, Binh Thanh District, Hồ Chí Minh City
- Opening hours: 11:00 AM – 2:30 PM
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/Kebabysgn/
- Phone: 090 865 97 03
- Price range: 140,000 – 280,000 VND
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, European, Contemporary
P’ti Saigon Restaurant
If you fancy French cuisine and enjoy eating a variety of seafood and meat. This restaurant is for you.
Customers usually give compliments about the food here even when it is their first try. You can have a wonderful lunch or dinner here. Besides dishes for meat and seafood lovers, there are some fantastic dishes for vegans and vegetarians.
People visiting here are captivated by not only the fantastic food but also the vibe that this restaurant has. Beautiful and romantic are words guests usually talk about the atmosphere and the decorations here. Also, waiters and waitresses here are very welcoming, caring, and lovely, creating a cozy and hospitable vibe to anyone coming here. They also help you choose the food you like if you have any questions.
It is located in District 2 where many ex-pats live in Saigon, so it is very convenient if you are also in the ex-pat community here. Or if you are a tourist, eating in here might help you find someone to talk about lifestyles here in Vietnam at large and Ho Chi Minh City in particular. I think it could be beneficial for your journey.
- Address: 52 Ngô Quang Huy Street, District 2, Hồ Chí Minh City
- Opening hours: 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/ptisaigon/
- Phone: 078 462 6386 & 028 3620 1880
- Price range: 100,000 – 1,500,000 VND
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, French, Seafood, European, Contemporary
Olé Saigon Restaurant
If you are interested in Spanish food and you are in Saigon, this restaurant is like the cheapest flight ticket to Spain from Saigon because it can bring genuine Spanish cuisine to you. It is located in the expat community in Thao Dien Ward, District 2, so it is very convenient if you live here or if you are in the inner area of Saigon like District 1, it just takes you no more than 20 minutes to come here by Grab bike. If you wonder how to take a Grab bike, you just need to download the app. You don’t even have to talk about the price because it is in the app
For some people, this is the best Spanish restaurant in Saigon. I will tell you the reasons why people love it this much. First, the food is delicious and it is genuine Spanish cuisine. It must sound great to Spanish food lovers. Second, the owners are loved by anybody visiting their restaurant because they are very welcoming and hospitable. Moreover, the decoration would make you feel like you are in Spain and the atmosphere is also cozy and lovely. Last but not least, this is usually a place where people celebrate their special occasions. I see some very good comments about their wonderful time in here celebrating their beloved ones’ birthday or Father Day. This place is a must-try Mediterranean restaurant in Saigon.
- Address: 92 Quốc Hương Street, Thảo Điền Ward, District 2, Hồ Chí Minh City
- Opening hours: 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/restaurantole.saigon
- Phone: 028 3824 4184
- Price range: 100,000 – 1,600,000 VND
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Spanish, European, Contemporary
One special thing about this restaurant is its mission - “We believe that even the simplest meals may become ambrosia when you are in a happy mood. We hope our hospitality sustains your happy mood and we thank you for sharing with us the pleasures of our cuisine.” This service here is wonderful because the staff is really friendly and caring that they keep checking whether you need anything.
It is located right in District 1, the heart of the city. It is very easy to come here, if you stay in the center, you can take a grab bike or even walk here.
Moreover, people who came here want to come back because they are into the excellent food with well-made Mediterranean style. Some are into the fresh, clean and crispy salad. Some are very happy because they finally find a place serving lamb shank in Ho Chi Minh city. Others are huge fans of the Greek sausage and marinara sauce over the mashed potatoes and peas. They have ordered this every time they visit this Mediterranean restaurant. In short, the food makes this restaurant stand out from a lot of others in Saigon.
The warm atmosphere is what people can find when they come here. The light system also makes your experience here cozy and comfortable. However, the amazing food decoration might surprise you because it is fantastic. It looks great, and it tastes great.
You would have an unforgettable time here.
- Address: 9A Thai Van Lung Street, District 1, Hồ Chí Minh City
- Opening hours: 11:00 AM – 2 PM and 5 PM to 10 PM
- Fanpage: http://shgsaigon.com/skewers.html or https://www.facebook.com/skewersrestaurantsaigon/
- Phone: +84 02838224798 or +84 908022585
- Price range: 100,000 – 880,000 VND
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Greek, European, Contemporary
Octo Tapas Restobar Restaurant
Restaurants in District 1 seem to be chosen by many expats or international tourists because it is close to many hotels or motels that they are staying. And if you are a huge fan of Mediterranean diets, especially Spanish cooking, this restaurant is for you.
For some people, this restaurant is outstanding because this is not only the best Mediterranean restaurant in Saigon but only one of the best restaurants in the world. And here are the reasons. Food is impressive. You can also order Set Lunch with only 220.000, which is pretty cheap. Besides, the owner and the chef are charming, they can make you have a unique and accessible experience when you come here. And the staff can make your day with hospitability.
- Address: 75 Ho Tung Mau Street, District 1, Hồ Chí Minh City
- Opening hours: 11:00 AM – 2 PM and 5 PM to 9:30 PM
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/Octotapas/
- Phone: + 093 300 28 95
- Price range: 45,000 – 790,000 VND
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Spanish, European, Contemporary
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner, Supper & Drinks
- Keywords: Starter, Main Dishes, Dessert, Set Lunch, Cold Tapas, Hot Tapas, Desserts, Pasta, Burgers, Seafood, Prawn, Octopus, Clams, Tuna, Eggs, Beef, Chicken, Duck, Pork, Ham, Vegetables, Snails, Mixed Fruit Salads, Yogurt, Coffee, Tea, Wine, Take Facebook Order, Take Phone Order, Reservations, Cash, Master Card